HEALTH + SAFETY
At The Godfrey Hotel Hollywood, safety, well-being and peace of mind are of utmost importance. At this moment, this means keeping our guests and colleagues safe by preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are committed to following the most current COVID-19 related county, state and CDC guidelines along with Oxford Hotel and Resorts protocols. For more information on how to protect yourself and others from Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the CDC website..
The Details are what matters
- Your safety and ours, masks will be worn by all guests and employees.
- Individual travel-size sanitation wipes and masks are available upon request.
- Six-foot social distancing rules in common areas.
- Guests are asked to keep elevator usage to one family at a time.
- Sanitation stations are available at the entrance of the hotel and on all guests floors near the elevator.
- All common spaces and guest rooms throughout the hotel are cleaned to the highest standards by specially trained, professional housekeepers, using electrostatic sprayers and EPA Registered disinfecting chemicals proven effective in preventing the transmission of all viruses and pathogens, including COVID-19.
- Housekeeping service will be performed upon check-out only. For any additional amenities or services, it will be available upon request.
For more information on The Godfrey Hotel Hollywood's protocols, please contact email@example.com.
Invisible App Zone